Welcome to IACT ImPossible Prep Class
Join the 4-week programme, which prepares you for the world of creativity! Using “Project-Based Learning” (PBL) methodology, this is a proven method to help you efficiently master new skills and have a better understanding of the subject matter. This course is a guaranteed fun and learning experience besides giving you an insight of what it is like to work with renowned brands.
ImPossible Prep Class Details
Date: 13th February, 2017 to 10th March, 2017
Duration: 4 weeks
Class Frequency: 3 days per week: Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday only
Time: 10am to 1pm
Venue: IACT College, VSQ Tower, PJ
Fee: RM300 (Rebatable)
Here’s Why Our Prep Class Will Be Great For You:
• Learn from great marketing and communications professionals
• See how the masters of marketing communications work
• Experience life as an IACT College undergraduate communications student
• Master the art of Creating BIG IDEAS
• Experience what it takes to be a great presenter of your ideas
• Write and produce your own marketing communications campaign
• Learn to work in a team and excel
• Welcome to world of Creative Communications
• Creative Thinking and Conceptualisation
• Understanding the Brief
• Introduction to Visual Communication
• Introduction to Film and Photography
• Introduction to Mass Communication
• Ideation And New Media
• Design and Art Direction
• Video Production and Editing
• Presentation Skill
• Final Presentation
Hear What They Say
Joining ImPossible Prep Class was one of the best decisions I've ever made! I learned how to deal with clients, coming up with new ideas and pitch it to the clients! ImPossible Prep Class also made me feel excited to start my college life as I make many new friends during the class and they are simply amazing! This Prep Class also helped me realize one thing: Entering college can be challenging but as long as you keep the faith, you will be able to smile at the many challenges!
I had a taste of what it means to undergo Project-Based Learning and a glimpse of creativity in its essence. By the end of the ImPossible Prep Class and by the time we met again during orientation, I not only gained an arsenal of friends, I wasn't intimidated by the uncertainties of a new environment and I was equipped with the right mindset on the of approach learning in IACT College.
About the Facilitators
• Graduated from Swinburne University of Technology with BA in Media & Sociology.
• Formerly Creative Director at Pointnetwork/Filmpoint.
• Winner of Silver Award-Best Script in Malaysian Video Awards 2004.
• Lecturer with Kolej Bandar Utama (KBU) School of Art & Design in 1997.
• Lecturer at IACT College in the areas of Advertising, Copywriting, Cross Cultural Studies, Presentation Skills, Creative Thinking and Mass Communication in 1998.
• Academic Head of Advertising at IACT in 2002.
• Joined IE Asia and Spade Integrated as Managing Director in 2003.
• Marketing Communications Director of IACT College in 2015 to date.
• Graduated from Wanganui Polytechnic, conjoint with the University of Wakaito, New Zealand with Bachelor of Computer Graphic Design with Distinction for Academic Achievement
• Lecturer at Mediart Academy in 2000.
• Senior Art Director at Coda Advertising Sdn Bhd in 2001.
• Lecturer at IACT College in Graphic Design and Computer Graphics in 2006.
• Currently the Programme Leader for Diploma in Graphic Design,
• Senior Lecturer and Marketing Communications Manager of IACT College.
Terms & Conditions
• Application deadline: 6th February, 2017 (Monday)
• Seats availability for the event is based on first-come, first-served basis.
• The workshop fee of RM300 is inclusive of 6% GST. Students who enroll to any programmes in IACT College will get a rebate of RM300 from their course registration fee.
• While the college have taken all precautions and care to provide an excellent environment for participants attending the event, the college will not be held responsible in the event of any mishaps or accidents during the workshops.
• Payment made is not refundable.
• For further information, please call our Counsellors at 03 – 7954 1909 / 03 – 7932 1936 or email us at email@example.com.
Need more information?
Provide your details in the form below and our Admissions team will be in touch with you shortly