CREATIVITY DRIVES DREAMS
Attain a dream career with world-class companies.
IACT College is all about discovering talented individuals, nurturing their creativity and inspiring them to go the distance. To support this vision and to ensure that all ImPossible Scholarship Champions stay ahead within the creative communication industry, IACT College is in collaboration with powerful industry players.
Applicants will get the following opportunities:
• Up to 100% scholarship (waiver of total tuition fee) for stipulated tertiary programmes conducted at IACT College, Malaysia.
• Lifestyle allowance for stipulated tertiary programmes conducted at IACT College, Malaysia.
• Guaranteed a professional paid internship opportunity with a world-class company throughout his/her college career and will simultaneously be considered for a full-time employment upon graduation.
• Existing IACT College Scholarships students who qualifies have the opportunity to upgrade to the ImPossible Scholarship. (T&C Apply)
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the ImPOSSIBLE Scholarship:
Excellent Actual Academic Results (Combination of A+,A and A-):
• SPM/ O levels: 7As and above
• UEC: 14 points and below for the best 5 subjects
• A-Levels: ABC/ BBB
• Foundation / Diploma/ Other Matriculation: 85% or CGPA 3.7 and above
2. Other qualities:
• Demonstrates an excellent record in extra-curricular activities, participation in clubs and societies, sports, community service and others
• Possess good attitude and leadership qualities
• Have a high level of English proficiency and good communication skills
Applicants are required to follow the steps below to ensure that the application is successful:
Step 1 : Apply online via here or obtain the application form from your school counsellor or IACT College.
Step 2 : Fill in all the required information in the application form.
Step 3 : Attach all required supporting documents together with the completed form (Only certified true copies are accepted).
Step 4 : For paper application, submit the application form and supporting documents via email or in person to IACT College.
Start Date: 3 March 2017
End Date: 16 April 2017 (Latest by 5pm)
Terms & conditions:
1. Open to students of all nationalities in public, private and international schools in Malaysia.
2. This scholarship is based only on actual examination results.
3. Applicants will be required to undergo an interview as part of the application process.
4. Student must be registered and accepted as a student of IACT College to be entitled to any disbursements.
5. To claim for the disbursements, applicants must complete the registration process, and meet IACT College's minimum entry requirements for the respective programme.
6. Full scholarship quantum deduction is based on tuition fee ONLY. The award exclude other fees and charges such as application, registration, resource, deposits, assessment and affiliation fees (where applicable), all of which must be borne by the student.
7. Lifestyle allowance quantum is based on a pre-determined amount of the total scholarship awarded.
8. The scholarship will be granted to qualified applicants based on fund availability and successful and timely acceptance into a programme.
9. Students are entitled to only ONE scholarship / award / waiver / bursary / other forms of financial sponsorship at any one time, including sponsorship from other institutions or bodies.
10. Recipients must maintain a minimum CGPA 3.5 at the end of each academic semester in order to maintain the scholarship. Recipients who do not meet the minimum CGPA are required to refund the scholarship amount disbursed.
11. Students are required to complete their entire studies with IACT College.
12. IACT College reserves the right to involve the recipients in interviews, advertisements, photography or other publicity-related activities for the purpose of promoting the institution.
13. Recipients will be required to sign an agreement accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship or award. Recipients who fail to comply with all the terms and conditions may be required to refund the amount disbursed to him/her by IACT College.
14. All scholarship recipients are required to undergo a Scholars Development Programme during the duration of their scholarship which includes exposures to various departments within IACT College for enhanced working exposures, acting as an Ambassador of the College at various events and etc., in order to progress with their scholarship in the subsequent semester(s).
15. The decision(s) of IACT College shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the scholarship and award.
15. The terms and conditions of the scholarship and award may be modified and amended from time to time as deemed reasonable and appropriate by IACT College.
16. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Note: This publication contains information which is current as of March 2017. Changes in circumstances after this date may impact upon the accuracy or timeliness of the information.
Our Industry Partners
Chris ChanConsumer Marketing Manager, Nestlé
I went to IACT to realise my dreams of building a career in advertising. IACT's capability to provide a unique experience of learning from industry professionals and the focus on learning through experience rather than sitting in classrooms all day helped me build a strong foundation to step out into the real world. The all rounded syllabus and learning experience also helped me to shift my career focus from advertising to brand management when the opportunity came.
Linda HassanDeputy General Manager, Marketing, Domino’s Pizza Malaysia & Singapore
Domino’s is thrilled to be collaborating with IACT College once again for the ImPossible Scholarship. We are looking forward to having interns joining us soon and look forward to have the opportunity to coach and mentor them in their line of expertise and hone their skills in what they do best. We are excited to be a part of their journey whilst shaping the future generation in the field of communications and creativity.
Chow Wei HengVice President (Marketing), Genting Malaysia Bhd
I have worked with students of IACT College on many projects. And so far it has been great. Not only are they skilled to take on real briefs, they are mentally prepared to deliver a job well done. They are creatively versatile. The ImPossible Scholarships will definitely empower creativity. Kudos IACT College!
Jared LeeFounder and Producer, GRIMFILM
GRIMFILM is glad to partner with IACT to nurture the younger talents. I was given the freedom to explore creativity during my times at IACT College. I believe the receivers of ImPOSSIBLE Scholarship would have the same privilege that I enjoyed! At the end of the day, in the real world it is up to you to explore and learn along the way!
T. RenganathanCEO, FCB Kuala Lumpur
This industry demands a high level of dedication and professionalism, and we believe the students selected for this ImPossible Scholarship program from IACT College will be up for the challenges the experience will bring.
Chew Sue AnnGroup Managing Director, Pos Ad Group
The industry is fast paced and ever-evolving so we’re in constant need of fresh talents. I believe that the ImPossible Scholarship from IACT College can contribute greatly by enabling young people to explore their inner creativity and passion.
LV ChongRegional Business Director, Monster Interactive
The advertising and marketing industry evolves as quickly as global tech and culture. A hands-on working experience in a digital agency is the only way to truly understand the quick-paced challenges of our industry. ImPossible Scholarship from IACT College is the platform which offers students to discover NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE with real-life industry leaders.
Need more information?
Provide your details in the form below and our Admissions team will be in touch with you shortly