JOB READY EDUCATION
IACT College takes a very unique approach to the classroom. In order to make learning useful, it must be made practical. At IACT, this is done through project-based learning, where students immediately apply the theories they learn in projects with multinational and public-listed companies. This immediate application allows students to understand what it takes to succeed once they graduate.
Here at IACT College, we don’t teach creativity. We inspire creativity. Individuality is a trait we value and we will strive towards providing the perfect platform for you to showcase your talent. Our students have a track record of over 60 top industry awards in the past 3 years.
TAUGHT & TRAINED BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS
IACT College ensures that our students have many opportunities to engage with industry leaders and are equipped with training that is relevant with industry best practices. Our team of lecturers comprises of industry experts and highly trained professionals in their respective fields.
• Crafting a marketing campaign for Nescafé
• Writing press releases for the Samsung Galaxy S5 launch
• Designing a promotional skin for the Nissan Almera
• Developing a website for Universal Music’s launch of the newest Madonna album
• Creating a television commercial for Gastby hair products
• Making a film for 3M to address water quality issues in Malaysia
Through all of these experiences, students engage with and are assessed by industry leaders. This level of interaction and feedback is irreplaceable. The level of industry engagement that students find in the classroom is unmatched by any other institution, and it is through this engagement that students understand the realities of the industry and what is necessary to succeed.
Learning must be practical. There is no other way to ensure students are job-ready at graduation.
Industry Classroom Partners
IACT College continually creates opportunities for students to engage with heroes in the industry, whether it is by a guest speaker or through our F.Y.Inspiration speaker series. They come to share their experience and inspire the future talents of their industry.
• Freda Liu, Producer at BFM 89.9, author of PR Yourself: Red Lipstick and Amazing Shoes
• Premesh Chandran, CEO at Malaysiakini
• Andreas Vogiatzakis, Managing Director at OMG Malaysia
• Ho Paik San, Former Assistant Vice President of Marketing and Circulation at Astro Publications
• Joseph De Leon, Strategic Planning Director, DraftFCB
• Icen Wong, Chief Brand Strategist, President and Founder, Brand Labz
• Terry Ghani, Executive Chairman, MyNET Capital
• Jeffery Yap, Creative Director and Founder, Jeffery Yap Designs
• Andrew Lau, Head of Leaderonomics Campus, Leaderonomics
• Azim Hulaimi, Visual effects Artist and Co-Founder, Mira Digital
• Raja Zalina, Head of Corporate Affairs, Mondelez Malaysia
• Jason Chin, Former Marketing Director at Kraft Foods Malaysia
• Jaya Mahajan, Former Vice President of Factual Programming, Astro
Need more information?
Provide your details in the form below and our Admissions team will be in touch with you shortly
Lv ChongRegional Business Director, Monster Interactive
“A choice for a prominent academic quality!” Monster Interactive highly recommends IACT College to anyone who is looking for real industry-driven courses. In recent years, we have hired interns from IACT College and with great honour we testify that their understanding and knowledge of the industry is wider in comparison to interns from other learning institutions. This is partly due to the wide coverage of the syllabus in their learning and teaching systems with hands-on experiences for the students to gain better understanding on not traditional only but digital aspects of the industry, even before they step into the working world. Overall, we feel that IACT College is doing a good job in preparing its students for entry into the advertising and communication industry. It’s a place to choose for a prominent academic quality!