Total UK Experience Right Here in IACT College
September Intake in Progress!
About University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland has excelled in teaching, learning and research over the years and has always kept student’s employability in mind with providing the best in knowledge, practical skills and experience.
Something more about University of Sunderland
- One of the best universities in the North East of England.
- Recognised as England’s best new university in 2001 by The Guardian.
- Top university in England for providing the best student experience in the Times Higher Education Supplement Awards 2005.
- One of the Top 6 universities short-listed for ‘University of the Year’ in the Times Higher Education Supplement Awards 2012.
Why 3+0 Degrees with IACT College?
- Our Degree modules are fully accessed and marked by academics from University of Sunderland
- Our students are taught and trained by seasoned industry professionals in Malaysia
- Experiential learning offers opportunity to garner industry knowledge beyond text book
BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication
- Specialize in either Journalism, Broadcasting & Digital Media or Public Relations.
- Get an in-depth world of communications as you explore the relationships between film, media and society.
- Topics covered: pop culture, reality TV, contemporary cinema, Hollywood cinema and science fiction and fantasy.
- Crucial understanding of media with advanced skills in analysis, communication and teamwork are key elements throughout the degree course.
BA (Hons) Advertising and Design
- Obtain insight into what the advertising industry wants now and what they will want in the future.
- Modules like web design, graphic communication, interactive media and motion graphics are all strong threads of design theory in relation to advertising.
- In-depth study on the importance of branding, position and identity
- Invaluable experience with working on live briefs as part of the course.
Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader of BA (Hons) Advertising & Design, University of Sunderland
IACT have always produced very good graphics and in the last few years the advertising work has taken on a whole new vibrance and relevance, it easily competes with the standards here in the UK!
Valentina Ho Shan-Mei
Final Year Student, BA (Hons) Advertising and Design
This programme does not only challenge your way of thinking – it makes you rebuild it from the ground up. What I love about the programme is that you’re constantly being pushed to go further, and in the process realise you’re so much more capable than you believe you are.
Music Executive, iM4U.fm, Graduate of BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication
My time studying at IACT College was wonderful. I learned what I needed and gained what I wanted for my career in communication industries. Most of all, it is the time spent with wonderful company that I will cherish for years on after!
Motion Graphics by Victoriya Titova
Motion Graphics by Ng Wu Ken
Motion Graphics by Basil Cha
Motion Graphics by Joey Tong