THE CREATIVE COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
There is no better way to excel in the creative industry than to be taught by the only creative communication specialist college in Malaysia. IACT College, also known as International Advertising, Communication and Technology College was founded in the 1970s by the Malaysian Advertisers Association (MAA) and the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents of Malaysia (4As), Malaysia’s largest advertising associations.
IACT College is a specialist college known and trusted by the industry to continuously provide an industry-relevant learning environment that mirrors current industry standards and practices. Coupled with a wholistic teaching method and curriculum, students not only excel in their studies but also develop useful life skills.
IACT College aspires to be a preferred Malaysian institution dedicated to nurturing its students to think critically and to act wisely, with integrity and to make a positive contribution to the world.
We stand firmly by our philosophy of being a college from the industry, for the industry.
In pursuing our Vision, IACT College will be guided by the following beliefs and principles:
• We endeavour to provide a dynamic and accessible 21st century education with the highest quality that is well-balanced and relevant to the world at large.
• We aspire to provide a fertile and technologically-driven learning environment that values social, cultural and racial diversities, freedom of speech and mutual respect.
• We believe that we should work towards the safety and well-being of students, faculty members, support staff, suppliers and stakeholders.
• We nurture a passion for continuous improvements in teaching, scholarship and administrative standards.
Our Stamp of Quality
Partners in Excellence
Taught and Trained by Industry Experts
IACT College ensures that our students have many opportunities to engage with industry leaders and are equipped with training that is relevant with industry best practices. Our team of lecturers comprises of industry experts and highly trained professionals in their respective fields.
- Crafting a marketing campaign for Nescafé
- Writing press releases for the Samsung Galaxy S5 launch
- Designing a promotional skin for the Nissan Almera
- Developing a website for Universal Music’s launch of the newest Madonna album
- Creating a television commercial for Gastby hair products
- Making a film for 3M to address water quality issues in Malaysia
Through all of these experiences, students engage with and are assessed by industry leaders. This level of interaction and feedback is irreplaceable. The level of industry engagement that students find in the classroom is unmatched by any other institution, and it is through this engagement that students understand the realities of the industry and what is necessary to succeed.
IACT College takes a very unique approach to the classroom. In order to make learning useful, it must be made practical. At IACT, this is done through project-based learning, where students immediately apply the theories they learn in projects with multinational and public-listed companies. This immediate application allows students to understand what it takes to succeed once they graduate.
Award Winning Creativity
Here at IACT College, we don’t teach creativity. We inspire creativity. Individuality is a trait we value and we will strive towards providing the perfect platform for you to showcase your talent. Our students have a track record of over 60 top industry awards in the past 3 years.