The Creative Communications Specialist
Founded in the 1970s, IACT College (IACT) is the nation’s premier creative communication specialist and is a trusted education provider in the creative industry, offering pre-university, university and professional programmes in advertising, broadcasting, film, graphic design, mass communication, media studies and public relations.
We aspire to be a preferred Malaysian institution dedicated to nurturing students to think critically, not just about career opportunities, but also challenges confronting society; and to act wisely, with integrity and to make a positive contribution to the world.
In pursuing our Vision, IACT College will be guided by the following beliefs and principles:
- Our first responsibility is towards the safety and well-being of the student bodies, its faculty members and all members of the support staff.
- We aspire to provide accessible education of the highest quality that is well-balanced and relevant to the world at large. Achieving this requires world-class faculty in all academic areas.
- We endeavor to provide a dynamic and responsive environment that consistently challenges the status quo and to nurture a passion for continuous improvements in teaching, scholarship and administrative standards.
- We endeavor to provide a rich and fertile learning environment that values social, cultural and racial diversities, freedom of speech and mutual respect.
- We believe that for any institution to thrive and prosper, it must provide a fair compensation and reward system to its faculty and staff, as well as equitable returns for its suppliers and stakeholders.
- In our ambition to build a great institution to serve our nation and the world, we will subject ourselves to the infinite wisdom and guidance of the Almighty God.
As a pioneering leader in creative communications education, we do not just teach creativity, we inspires it. Our students have received over 90 prestigious industry awards in the past 5 years, before they even graduated.
We were formed by the Malaysian Advertisers Association (MAA) and the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia (4As) and we are the only college in Malaysia to receive accreditation from the International Advertising Association in New York.
Industry Ready Education
Our clear mission: to become Malaysia’s leading provider of industry-focused education that enables its students to develop the knowledge, intellectual capacity and professional experience they need for their long-term careers, so that they graduate job-ready. As such, we work with some of Malaysia’s leading companies and partners with academic institutions of the highest calibre and its programmes are all designed, developed and delivered with industry expectation in mind.
Our Stamp of Quality
Partners in Excellence
NATION’S PREMIER CREATIVE COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
Established in the 1970s, IACT College is renowned as a trusted provider of industry-relevant education in the field of creative communications.
Formed by the Malaysian Advertisers Association (MAA) and the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia (4As), we are the only college in Malaysia to receive accreditation from the International Advertising Association in New York
Here at IACT College, we don’t teach creativity. We inspire creativity. Our students have received over 90 industry awards in the past 5 years.
Our high-quality project-based learning prepares you for academic, personal and career success whilst enabling you to rise to the challenges you will face.
Our team of lecturers comprises industry experts and highly trained professionals whose aim is to make a difference in their students’ lives; academically, socially and emotionally.
We offer programmes ranging from pre-university to undergraduate and professional courses to suit your needs in the creative communications sector, be it in media studies, broadcasting, graphic design, copywriting, film, mass communications or advertising.
HIGH GRADUATE EMPLOYABILITY
Our graduates are highly sought after by both local and international employers and typically earn higher than industry averages.
Our modern campus is equipped with contemporary learning spaces, comprehensive libraries, state-of-the-art labs, a student resource centre, gymnasium, dance studio and cafés.
Scholarships, PTPTN loans, instalment schemes, 0% interest instalment plans and EPF withdrawals are available.
Our campus in PJ is easily accessible by LRT, Monorail, KTM Komuter, buses and other modes of public transportation.