Eligibility and Requirements
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Creative Talent Award.
- Latest FORM 5 results / SPM / IGCSE : 5 Credits
- UEC : 5Bs / SM3 : Average 60%
- FOUNDATION / DIPLOMA / Other Matriculation : CGPA2.0
- STPM : Minimum of Grade C in 2 subjects and an average CGPA of 2.0
- CAL : Minimum of Grade E in 2 subjects
Other qualifications recognised by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia and considered on case-by case basis.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to follow the steps below to ensure that the application is successful.
Step 2: Fill in all the required information in the application form.
Step 3: Submit the application form to IACT Admission Department at IACT College, VSQ @ PJ City Centre.
Step 4: Attend interview and Creative Workshop (Portfolio Building)
Step 5: Submit porfolio after the Creative Workshop and you’re done!
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants are entitled to only ONE scholarship / award / waiver / bursary / other forms of financial sponsorship at any point of time, including sponsorship from other institutions or bodies.
- Scholarship awarded is applicable for first year of study only.
- Applicants must pay the minimum fees upon registration and accepted as a student to be entitled to any disbursements.
- All scholarships exclude the affiliation fee of which is to be borned by the students.
- The scholarships will be deducted from the first payment only. If there is a surplus it will be brought forward to the following payment.
- The Scholarships will be granted to qualified applicants based on fund availability.
- IACT College reserves the right to involve the recipients in interviews, advertisements, photography or other publicity-related activities for the purpose of promoting the institution.
- All scholarship recipients are required to undergo a Scholars Development Programmme during the duration of their scholarship.
- Recipients will be required to sign an agreement accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship or award.
- The decision(s) of IACT College shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the scholarship and award.
- IACT College reserves the right to amend any terms and condition, structure of event and prizes without prior notice.
- Additional Terms & Conditions may apply.
Wong Kang Shuen,
Carmen Diploma in Marketing and Advertising
“The industry lecturers here create a very positive and joyful atmosphere to learn. The assignments given allowed me to think out of the box and explore ideas that I never knew I had. I believe I can thrive with the help of IACT College!”
Mohd Al Adam,
Diploma in Broadcasting and Film
“The broadcasting and film programme here in IACT College is better than the other options out there! While the college allows me to pursue my passion for filmmaking, I believe it will equip me well for the industry in the future!”
Chesney Chan Xing,
Diploma in Marketing and Advertising
“I love how the lecturers at IACT College are very passionate and knowledgeable in their fields. Everyone in the college is friendly and willing to help whenever possible.
The college has also made my learning experience enlightening and enjoyable. I wouldn’t have picked any other college besides IACT!”
David Mok Weishen,
BA(Hons) Media, Culture and Communication
“IACT is the most practical choice in terms of value for your money! They provide high quality education which is engaging alongside their skilled lecturers which actually made learning very enjoyable. Choosing IACT College is definitely a choice I’m proud of!”
Diploma in Broadcasting and Film
“IACT College is a specialist college in creative communication. Learning here has widened my horizon to think and do things creatively. I believe IACT College can shape and prepare me well for my future career in the creative industry.”