So now you would be wondering how it would be like to be an IACTian. The best way to find out is to experience and tour the College personally at VSQ @ PJ City Centre. You can drop by at any time during office hours or schedule a time with us. To schedule a time, enter your information on the enquiry form and someone from the Admissions Department will contact you right away.
Once you have decided which programme to pursue for your studies, follow the four step application procedure to apply for a programme at IACT College. We will contact you once we receive the application. If application is approved, you will receive an Offer Letter from IACT College.
STEP 1: Fill in the Application Form
Fill in the application form prior to the application deadlines of a preferred programme intake date. The PDF Application Form can be downloaded here. If you require assistance to fill in the forms please call our Admissions team at 03-7932 1936.
STEP 2: Prepare Supporting Documentations
You are required to prepare the following documentation for your application:
- Completed application form
- Two non-returnable passport-sized colour photographs (white background)
- A photocopy of your MyKad (back and front on one A4 Page without enlargement)
- Certified true photocopies of education transcripts or academic results (SPM/O-Levels/STPM/A-Levels/Certificate/Diploma or where applicable)
- Proof of English Level proficiency (if applicable)
- For credit transfers, certified true copies of relevant syllabus or course outline
STEP 3: Administration Fees
The total administration fees need to pay in full in order the application form to be processed. Administration fees are non-tuition fees. Payment can be made in cheque or money order in favour to Kolej IACT Sdn Bhd.
STEP 4: Submission
Submit the form, documentations and payments to Admission’s teams at the following address:
Counselling & Admissions:
VSQ @ PJ Centre, Block 2,
Ground Floor, Jalan Utara,
Section 14, 46200 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
or email forms to [email protected]
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Provide your details in the form below and our Admissions team will be in touch with you shortly.